From the Twist Collective's Fall 2017 edition
Pattern contains 1 size
- Radius: Approx 28" / 71 cm from center to furthest point
- 2 hanks North Light Fibers Spring Street (310 yd / 283 m per 2 ½ oz / 71 g skein; 100% Falkland Island’s Wool) in Goldenrod
- Size 5 US / 3.75 mm circular needle, 60" / 150 cm long or longer
- Stitch markers (optional), cable needle, cotton thread for lifeline (optional), tapestry needle, blocking supplies
- 24 sts and 32 rows = 4" / 10 cm in Stockinette stitch, before blocking
Correct gauge is not critical for this project, but your final measurements and yardage requirements may vary if your gauge is different.
Find out more about this pattern:
You are welcome to use these patterns for your own personal, non-commercial or charitable use. If you wish to sell items made from these patterns or teach classes using my patterns, please contact me. Please do not distribute this pattern in print or electronically or post this pattern to your own site or publication.