From the Twist Collective's Winter 2015 edition
Pattern contains 1 size
- Wingspan: Approx 57" / 145 cm
Length at center back: Approx 21" / 53.5 cm
- 2 hanks Artyarns Ensemble Light (400 yd / 366 m per 2 ¾ oz / 80 g skein; 50% Silk, 50% Cashmere) in #312
- Size US 6 / 4 mm circular needle, 40" / 100 cm long or longer
- 424 6/0 glass seed beeds
- E-4 / 3.5 mm crochet hook for bind-off (optional)
- 22 sts and 28 rows = 4" / 10 cm in Stockinette stitch, after blocking
Correct gauge is not critical for this project, but your final measurements and yardage requirements may vary if your gauge is different.
Find out more about this pattern:
You are welcome to use these patterns for your own personal, non-commercial or charitable use. If you wish to sell items made from these patterns or teach classes using my patterns, please contact me. Please do not distribute this pattern in print or electronically or post this pattern to your own site or publication.