Purchase the pattern here.
"Feminine without being fussy, Giselle is a try-on-as-you-go, top-down raglan with no seaming required! For ultimate flexibility, the pattern instructions for this simple sweater offer four options to best fit your style and preferred technique. For style, choose a cropped or full-length version of the sweater. For technique, choose an all-knit version, or trim your sweater with simple crochet - a great way to incorporate crochet into your knitting!
Whichever version of Giselle you choose, you are guaranteed a classic garment that is universally flattering to the female form: a romantic top that fits you perfectly and that you will enjoy for years to come."
- Garment designed by Marnie MacLean for Stitch Diva Studios.
- All photographs are Copyright Jennifer Hansen 2007, unless
All rights reserved.
- Orange garment knit by Sarah Wilson
- Red/Silver garment knit by Marnie MacLean
- Cropped version knit by Danna Spiro who also provided copy editing
- Technical editor Donna Druchunas Get the pattern here
You are welcome to use these patterns for your own personal, non-commercial or charitable use. If you wish to sell items made from these patterns or teach classes using my patterns, please contact me. Please do not distribute this pattern in print or electronically or post this pattern to your own site or publication.