Farro is worked from the top down, center out, increasing every 8th row through the charts. Each segment of the chart is worked 8 times per row. Some charts show RS and WS rows and some charts show RS rows only. On charts that show RS rows only, work WS rows in established pattern, knitting the knit stitches and purling the purl stitches and yarn overs as they appear.
All shawl patterns originally offered through Twist Collective are available as part of the Twist Shawls eBook.
- 1 pattern: $7
- Any 4 patterns: $16 — just $4 per pattern. Discount is automatic.
- All 16 patterns: $48 — just $3 per pattern when bought as an ebook.
This deal is not retroactive to purchases made through Twist Collective or Ravelry before the pattern rights reverted back to me in January 2019.
Pattern contains 1 size
- Radius: Approx 36" / 91.5 cm from center to furthest point
- 2 balls Juniper Moon Farms Findley (798 yd / 730 m per 3 ½ oz / 100 g skein; 50% Merino Wool, 50% Silk) in Buckwheat
- Size US 5 / 3.75 mm circular needle, 60" / 150 cm long or longer
- Stitch markers (optional), 2 cable needles, cotton thread for lifeline (optional), tapestry needle, blocking supplies
- 24 sts and 32 rows = 4" / 10 cm in Stockinette stitch, before blocking
Correct gauge is not critical for this project, but your final measurements and yardage requirements may vary if your gauge is different.
Current version: mmd042219
This pattern was originally published by Twist Collective. The last Twist Collective version was 090817.
This pattern has gone through superficial changes to update the appearance, and the file has been reviewed by a tech editor to ensure no necessary information was omitted. If you find an issue, please feel free to contact me.
If you purchased the pattern through Twist Collective, I may not be able to verify your order and you may not receive errata or other updates. Patterns bought through Ravelry or transferred to your Ravelry library, should be configured to receive updates, though there may be some technical issues while the process is refined. I will do my best to assist you if any issues arise.
You are welcome to use these patterns for your own personal, non-commercial or charitable use. If you wish to sell items made from these patterns or teach classes using my patterns, please contact me. Please do not distribute this pattern in print or electronically or post this pattern to your own site or publication.