From the Twist Collective Spring/Summer 2014 edition
- Wingspan: 65" / 165 cm
Length at center back: 30" / 76 cm
All measurements are after blocking.
- 1 skein Lisa Souza Knitwear and Dyeworks Montreaux (1085 yd / 992 m per 3 ½ oz / 100 g skein; 70% Superwash Extra Fine Merino, 30% Silk) in Flanders
- Size 6 US / 4 mm circular needle, at least 32" / 80 cm long
- 72 6/0 glass seed beads (optional)
- size 10 US / 0.75 mm steel crochet hook for placing beads (optional)
- tapestry needle
- stitch markers (optional)
* Or size to obtain gauge
- 24 sts and 32 rows = 4" / 10 cm in Stockinette stitch after blocking
Find out more about this pattern:
You are welcome to use these patterns for your own personal, non-commercial or charitable use. If you wish to sell items made from these patterns or teach classes using my patterns, please contact me. Please do not distribute this pattern in print or electronically or post this pattern to your own site or publication.