The shawl is worked symmetrically on either side of a center stitch. Each Chart is worked twice across each row.
Charts show RS rows only. They are worked from right to left and bottom to top.
All shawl patterns originally offered through Twist Collective are available as part of the Twist Shawls eBook.
- 1 pattern: $7
- Any 4 patterns: $16 — just $4 per pattern. Discount is automatic.
- All 16 patterns: $48 — just $3 per pattern when bought as an ebook.
This deal is not retroactive to purchases made through Twist Collective or Ravelry before the pattern rights reverted back to me in January 2019.
Pattern contains 2 variations
- Green version: 68" / 172.5 cm wide by 36" / 91.5 cm long at center back Violet version: 84" / 213.5 cm wide by 40" / 101.5 cm long at center back
- Green version: 2 skeins Sundara Yarn Sock Yarn (370 yds / 338 m per 3 ½ oz / 100 g skein; 100% Superwash Merino) in Viridescent; actual yardage used: 625 yds / 571 m
- Violet version: 2 skeins Sundara Yarn Fingering Silky Merino (500 yds / 457 m per 5 ¼ oz / 150 g skein; 50% Merino Wool, 50% Silk) in Blooming Fuchsia; actual yardage used: 575 yds / 525 m
- Green version: Size 4 US / 3.5 mm circular needles, 32” / 80 cm long
- Violet version: Size 5 US / 3.75 mm circular needles, 32” / 80 cm long
- Stitch markers
- tapestry needle
- blocking pins
- cotton thread for lifelines (optional)
* Or size to obtain gauge
- Green version: 14 ½ sts and 22 rows = 4” / 10 cm over lace chart C after wet blocking
- Violet version: 15 sts and 24 rows = 4” / 10 cm over lace chart C after wet blocking
Current version: mmd121718
This pattern was originally published by Twist Collective. The last Twist Collective version was 080910.
This pattern has gone through superficial changes to update the appearance, and the file has been reviewed by a tech editor to ensure no necessary information was omitted. If you find an issue, please feel free to contact me.
If you purchased the pattern through Twist Collective, I may not be able to verify your order and you may not receive errata or other updates. Patterns bought through Ravelry or transferred to your Ravelry library, should be configured to receive updates, though there may be some technical issues while the process is refined. I will do my best to assist you if any issues arise.
You are welcome to use these patterns for your own personal, non-commercial or charitable use. If you wish to sell items made from these patterns or teach classes using my patterns, please contact me. Please do not distribute this pattern in print or electronically or post this pattern to your own site or publication.