This shawl is worked from the nape of the neck to the border.
The optional beads both add visual interest and add weight to the edge of the shawl for better drape.
All shawl patterns originally offered through Twist Collective are available as part of the Twist Shawls eBook.
- 1 pattern: $7
- Any 4 patterns: $16 — just $4 per pattern. Discount is automatic.
- All 16 patterns: $48 — just $3 per pattern when bought as an ebook.
This deal is not retroactive to purchases made through Twist Collective or Ravelry before the pattern rights reverted back to me in January 2019.
- Wingspan: 68" / 173 cm
Length at center back: 30" / 76 cm
All measurements are after blocking.
- 2 skeins Sundara Yarn Fingering Silky Merino (500 yd / 457 m per 5 ¼ oz / 150 g skein; 50% Silk, 50% Merino) in Gratitude
- Size 6 US / 4 mm circular needle, at least 32" / 80 cm long
- 216 6/0 glass seed beads (optional; one ¾ oz / 20 g package is sufficient)
- size 10 US / 0.75 mm steel crochet hook for placing beads (optional)
- cable needle
- tapestry needle
- stitch markers (optional)
* Or size to obtain gauge
- 19 sts and 34 rows = 4" / 10 cm in Stockinette stitch after blocking
Current version: mmd121718
This pattern was originally published by Twist Collective. The last Twist Collective version was 012114.
This pattern has gone through superficial changes to update the appearance, and the file has been reviewed by a tech editor to ensure no necessary information was omitted. If you find an issue, please feel free to contact me.
If you purchased the pattern through Twist Collective, I may not be able to verify your order and you may not receive errata or other updates. Patterns bought through Ravelry or transferred to your Ravelry library, should be configured to receive updates, though there may be some technical issues while the process is refined. I will do my best to assist you if any issues arise.
You are welcome to use these patterns for your own personal, non-commercial or charitable use. If you wish to sell items made from these patterns or teach classes using my patterns, please contact me. Please do not distribute this pattern in print or electronically or post this pattern to your own site or publication.