From the Twist Collective Winter 2013 edition
- Wingspan: 68" / 173 cm
Length at center back: 30" / 76 cm
All measurements are after blocking.
- 2 skeins Sundara Yarn Fingering Silky Merino (500 yd / 457 m per 5 ¼ oz / 150 g skein; 50% Silk, 50% Merino) in Gratitude
- Size 6 US / 4 mm circular needle, at least 32" / 80 cm long
- 216 6/0 glass seed beads (optional; one ¾ oz / 20 g package is sufficient)
- size 10 US / 0.75 mm steel crochet hook for placing beads (optional)
- cable needle
- tapestry needle
- stitch markers (optional)
* Or size to obtain gauge
- 19 sts and 34 rows = 4" / 10 cm in Stockinette stitch after blocking
Find out more about this pattern:
You are welcome to use these patterns for your own personal, non-commercial or charitable use. If you wish to sell items made from these patterns or teach classes using my patterns, please contact me. Please do not distribute this pattern in print or electronically or post this pattern to your own site or publication.