From the Twist Collective's Winter 2008 edition
- Finished measurements: According to fit. As with final measurements, gauge after felting will depend on the amount of felting you do.
- 2 skeins O-Wool Classic 2-Ply (100% organic merino; 198 yd/181 m per 1 ¾ oz/50 g) in Sumac #4400
- size 6 US (4 mm) 16” (40 cm) circular*
- optional size 6 US (4 mm) 24” (60 cm) circular for brim
- size 6 US (4 mm) dpns; size 8 (5 mm) dpns for attached i-cord
- 24” (60 cm) of grosgrain ribbon
- stitch marker
- tapestry needle
* Or size to obtain gauge
- 22 ½ sts and 33 rows = 4” (10 cm) in St st before felting. This pattern presumes you will felt your piece down to about 27 sts and 46 rows = 4” (10 cm)
Find out more about this pattern:
You are welcome to use these patterns for your own personal, non-commercial or charitable use. If you wish to sell items made from these patterns or teach classes using my patterns, please contact me. Please do not distribute this pattern in print or electronically or post this pattern to your own site or publication.